This book will help me to understand who Donald Trump is, what he really believes, where his vision for America will lead us, and where God is in all of this.
With pundits asking, “How did he win?” this book explores whether there was a supernatural element involved. Christian leaders prophesied before the election that God had raised up Trump to lead the nation through a time of crisis. But could this billionaire
reality-TV star actually convince the voters he was for real? And if so, what is God doing now not only in Donald Trump’s life, but also in the nation?
Donald Trump is an enigma, a brash self-promoter, casino owner, and man of the world. Yet he is also a devoted husband and father who has surrounded himself with men and women of faith and has made religion a key component of his image.
This book will explore:
* How family and childhood influences shaped Trump¡¦s character and worldview
* How openness to evangelical leaders helped build his commitment to religious liberty
* How his election as president was predicted years before by Charismatic prophets
* How he captured the largest evangelical vote in history and won the electoral college
* What he really believes and how those beliefs helped shape his campaign promises
God and Donald Trump is a powerful first-person account of one of the most contentious elections in American history, with exclusive interviews and insightful commentary from the men and women who were there.